Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th Part 3


Today is the Third Friday the 13th this year. If it was 2013 I'd just have to laugh.
What makes these Friday the 13ths even more special is that each of them are 13 weeks apart. Isn't that odd?
Anyway, In case you didn't have a chance to read them yet, here are my posts
Friday the 13th Part 1
and
Friday the 13th Part 2
This picture is for my fiance... a huge Elvira fan!

I think I have pretty much covered all I can think of for Friday the 13th, so instead I'd like to ask you what you feel about Friday the 13th? Are you afraid of it? Do you think it's bad luck? Or good Luck? Did you realize it was Friday the 13th at all? Tell me your experiences with the day.

Personally I don't think Friday the 13th's are any more special than Saturday the 14th is. But it is fun to do a little celebration because it has become a sort of holiday in recent years.

Though today I did walk under a ladder right before work because some people were doing something to the building ad their ladder was over the door to my workplace. Also a black cat has crossed my path several times today... because I have a cat that is black... So far nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and I don't expect it to. I am not very superstitious about unlucky things. But if you are superstitious then you might want to check out my huge list of Lucky Charms/Symbols.

Have a great day, and enjoy this basket full of kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment