Thursday, June 7, 2012

How to See Aura's Part 2

Ok, The last post was a video about How to See Auras, and it was a pretty easy to follow guide. But the way I learned is a bit different, and I think easier then what the video said.


This is a guide for practicing the skill. I hope to later become more advanced, but I need to start practicing again first.
Here are my step by step instructions for how to see Auras.
  1. First, set up a quiet area, preferably with natural light.
  2. Next, make sure you have a clean white background. I find a nice blank white background makes it easier to see the colors then any other background color. But you can use any neutral color you feel comfortable with.
  3. Have your volunteer wear a white tank top, or strapless shirt (or white towel, or shirtless, etc, whatever you both are comfortable with). Alternately, you can practice on yourself by using your naked arm.
  4. Sit your volunteer in front of the white background, and make sure they are comfortable and won't move around too much. Sit across from them at a comfortable distance.
  5. Relax and breathe deeply while you fix your eyes on a spot right above your volunteer's shoulder. You shouldn't be looking at their shoulder or above their shoulder, you need to look at the tiny area between (Just where the skin meets the air).
  6. Relax your focus and breath deeply as you begin to see a color. This step may take a few tries before you can fully relax your vision/focus enough. It may help to meditate before or during this exercise so your body is relaxed and your mind is still. (TIP: If you can cross your eyes it may help to do this a few times.)
  7. When you start to see a color try to make a mental note of the color before focusing on it. This is a very fleeting moment, so you may have to do steps 5-7 a few times until you can get a clear enough color.
It may be easier to practice on yourself.
  1. First, set up a quiet area, preferably with natural light.
  2. Sit with a white blanket or towel in your lap and your naked arm laying over it.
  3. Relax and breathe deeply while you fix your eyes on the spot where the skin on your arms meets the air.
  4. Relax your focus and breath deeply as you begin to see a color. This step may take a few tries before you can fully relax your vision/focus enough. It may help to meditate before or during this exercise so your body is relaxed and your mind is still. (TIP: If you can cross your eyes it may help to do this a few times.)
  5. When you start to see a color try to make a mental note of the color before focusing on it. This is a very fleeting moment, so you may have to do steps 4-5 a few times until you can get a clear enough color.
As you practice, it will get much easier. Make sure you do this a few times to make sure you have the right color to analyze. (Aura's can change, but they usually don't change drastically within a short amount of time. Aura's can change with large life changes like illness, tragedies, pregnancy,

I will post a list of Aura color meanings soon. You might want to start practicing seeing Auras now so you can analyze the color by the time I post the list of colors.

Have Fun!

7 comments:

  1. Super cool! Easier for me to follow than video, though the video was neat, too. .........I kept kicking myself for constantly thinking "Hirviena" instead of aura (And yes, I know, not really related, but my brain is weird. Lol.). But super nifty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I've thought about that before too. The Aura and 'Hirviena' are similar because they show the person's true personality.

      Delete
  2. Do cats and other animals have auras too or only people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every living thing has an Aura. But I have never read/researched anything about reading non-human auras.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed that and followed it better than the video. My problem is, I thought I might have seen something, but wasn't sure if it was a simple shadown cast by the hairs on my arm... What do you think? Was I seeing something, or were my eyes jsut playing tricks on me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very possible that you DID see something, But to be sure I suggest practicing until you see the color more clearly.
      I'm glad you liked my post! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete