Wednesday, November 2, 2011

In Memory of Rave Johnson

I am sad to report that today at 2:15pm I went downstairs to find one of our Parakeets passed away. His name is Rave Johnson and he was a beautiful Blue and Black Budgie. 
Rave is the one on the bottom. Sky (The yellow and blue budgie) was his companion.

Rave will be missed dearly. He was a very good bird and a joy to have as part of our family. My fiance Kellie will remember him fondly eating seeds out of her hand and I will remember him swinging on one of his favorite perches.
Rave lived a long life, years longer then he was expected to live. I am glad we were able to give him such a happy and fulfilling long life.
Kellie, Sky, and I will keep him in our hearts.
Rest in Piece Rave Johnson. We love you.

2 comments:

  1. *HUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!* >.< So sorry... It does seem like he was around a good long time. Glad you had each other for so long. <3

    ReplyDelete