Saturday, August 13, 2011

Full Moon Tonight

Tonight is the Full Moon
The Moon is in the Zodiac Sign Aquarius.
I have been very busy this month so I didn't have anything prepared for this Full Moon. Instead I am going to Share some information that I took off a website called Moon Phases and Moon Magic.


As the Wheel of the Moon continues on its never ending course, the moon also travels through the different astrological signs, just as the sun does, only more rapidly. When the moon resides within the various signs, that sign influences the magical aspect of the moon.
The Moon is the astronomical body closest to us and, therefore, she has a profound influence upon us. The highest energy occurs at the Full Moon and, therefore, this is the most powerful time for magical workings. The New Moon is the next most powerful time for Magic.

I worship the light of the Moon. Ever since I was a little kid I always felt a special connection to the Moon, especially the Full moon. I would lay for hours looking out my window at the bright magical light and soak in the magic. Of course when I was a kid I didn't realize that was what I was doing, I just thought the moon light made me feel good and happy, I did not know I was a witch at the time.
Actually, one of my first memories in life is of the moon. I remember when I was very young in the car I was staring up at the moon as we drove on the highway. I was enchanted from that day forward and I couldn't look away from the beautiful bright clean light shining down on me.

Every time I see the moon I thank her for her blessed light, and I bask in her glory. One night I would love to sleep outside on the full moon and just let her magical light fill me and heal me.
If you have a chance to spend some time outside tonight, go out and give thanks while looking up at the beautiful moon. Spend some quiet time basking in her light and let it fill you with energy and love.
Blessed Be.

1 comment: